Implemented to protect the Bkejwanong and patrol it’s territory.
- Protect the waterways, forests, marshes, and natural wildlife.
- Protect the tallgrass prairies. Also including traditional medicines.
- Enforcing our fishing and hunting permits.
- Working with Walpole Island police
- Keep observation of a legal activities including hunting, fishing, and trespassing
- Eliminating the abuse of our backgrounds from ATVs and 4 x 4 trucking (mudding)
- Help with search and rescue
- Maintain communication with community members to help keep our land safe.